Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jedi Knight

So the play went off with out a hitch. They did such a fabulous job on everything. Busy trying to edit a dvd for prosperity... somehow I get myself hooked into projects I don't have time in a day for! But it will be so great when it's completed. Tons of video and photos to go through. Some of which have been posted to Facebook as well. Kaidin did such a wonderful job on his first-ever performance. When we first arrived at the place he was saying he as hungry, then not hungry, then his stomach just felt "so weird"... First time he's ever had that sensation... pretty cool. I could tell the first couple of times on stage he was nervous, and then after the first few applauces, he was on fire. He was comfortable and really really enjoyed it. It was hard not to tear over seeing my baby up there! ; ) Ahh... the little "youngling"....


No comments:

Post a Comment