Sunday, July 20, 2008

Woohoo!


Great day for a car wash! We has such fantastic weather and we earned a whopping $128 for KidsFirst! We are a great amount of au pairs show and a pretty decent amount of cars. Of course the first time around is always a learning experience, so looking for bigger and better next year!

Seringe took the big kids to the movie to see Meet Dave. This was one that I was really willing to fore go. I love going to the movies with the kids, but this particular venue I could easily do with out. So it became a perfect outing for the kids with daddy. They also enjoyed the Ethnic Arts Festival down at the lake today.


I had my car washin' buddy with me the whole day, and did enjoy our time!


We only made it part way down to the festival after the car wash. We watched an annual bike race on our way down, therefore cutting our festival time. We were all pretty hungry and needed to head home for some grub. Tonight's cuisine was "crabby patty's and mama fries".... quite de-lish!

No comments:

Post a Comment